Top 15 Reasons
I'm the Real Estate Agent for You!
1. I have 20 years of experience successfully buying and selling homes in the local market.
2. Accredited Buyer Representative, Relocation, Green Specialist
3. I know the neighborhoods, schools, market conditions, zoning regulations and local economy.
4. Member of MLS, NAR,Women’s Council of Realtors, Director of The Greater Port Jefferson Chamber of Commerce. Chairperson for 'A Taste of Port Jefferson" and Co-Chair for PJ "Go Green". 2012 Chamber Member of the Year!
5. Bi-lingual in Spanish6. I have helped hundreds of families and individuals purchase their dream house here on Long Island, from Smithtown to the Hamptons.
7. I'll do the leg work, keeping you up-to-date with new listings and conditions as they impact the market.
8. I'm a full-time real estate agent - anything less and you'd be short changed.
9. I'll use my connections throughout the mortgage industry to get you the best deals possible.
10. You'll be my only client in the real estate transaction.
11. I'll guide you through the complexities of buying and/or selling a house, eliminating hassles and stress.
12. As a standard business practice I preview homes as they become available, keeping you apprised of market conditions as they evolve.
13. I won't waste your time - when an offer is made, I'll require acceptance or a counter offer within 24 to 48 hours. 14. You'll have the advantage of personal, one-on-one attention, as well as my dynamic web and e-mail resources.
15. My focus is to provide my customers and clients, SERVICE, HONESTY, DEDICATION and ASSISTANCE
Let's get together to talk about your home buying and/or selling plans. Call me at ((631) 433-0327) or send me an e-mail (Melissa@jprealtor.com), we'll set-up a time to meet that is easy and convenient for you.If you're not ready to meet in person, please tour my website. I'm sure you'll find the resources here useful and helpful.
- Melissa Petsco, LSA ABR